Thursday, January 9, 2014

NEW BEGINNINGS






       January is all about new beginnings. So I am inspired to reboot this blog which has not been posted in for a little over 2 years. This is not about resolutions. I never was a resolution maker. I've never really been much of a "Happy New Year" guy either. I've always felt that the New Year is whenever you want it to be.


I am however, interested in growth. The old postings were helpful in tracking my progress from hack toward a more favorable status. I am very happy to report that although the progress has been slow, I have covered much ground and improved in many elements of magical performance. Still many miles to go.


I am grateful for my friends and teachers in the art. I have been the recipient of heaps of kindness and generosity. I hope to expand on this in future postings. The first few of which will be an attempt to recap some of the challenges ans successes since the previous incarnation of Le Prestigitorium.  


The purpose here is less of an attempt to communicate concepts, theories and ideas to others and more of a tool of self-reflection and discovery. If for some odd reason you are reading this blog and would like to contribute thoughts and ideas of your own, that would be awesome.


Here we go,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment